File a workers’ compensation claim in Nevada with the legal help you need
Contact the Las Vegas work injury lawyers at Greenman, Goldberg, Raby and Martinez (GGRM) if you have been injured on the job. We know that your injury may be causing a lot of stress on your personal and financial life. We’re here to help navigate the complex process of filing for Nevada worker’s compensation so that you can focus on recovery.
With all the Las Vegas work injury lawyers, why Greenman, Golberg, Raby and Martinez?
We know you have a lot of choices when it comes to Las Vegas work injury lawyers. We are unique in the following ways:
- Over 40 years of experience and many work injury cases successfully handled on behalf of our clients
- AV Preeminent rating (the highest) with Martindale-Hubbell peer review: our Las Vegas work injury lawyer peers rank us at the highest level of professional excellence
- The distinction of being listed in the Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register of Preeminent lawyers
Do I have a case and do I need a Las Vegas work injury lawyer?
Worker’s comp offers financial compensation for employees when they are injured on the job. Lost wages, medical expenses for rehabilitation and even death benefits are all examples of payments injured or ill employees receive. When injured on the job, the first step is to file a claim. Las Vegas work injury lawyers are valuable when:
- Benefits fall short of complete coverage.
- Your employer’s worker’s insurance carrier denies the worker’s comp claim
- You are trying to navigate the complex paperwork and payment options presented to you.
If you are searching for Las Vegas work injury lawyers, GGRM is the answer. Let us handle the claim and make sure you get the just compensation you are due.
Call Greenman, Goldberg, Raby and Martinez at (702) 388-4476.