As one of the leading auto accident law firms in Las Vegas, Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, Martinez can provide the legal representation you need to receive the compensation you deserve.
Experienced auto accident attorneys have the knowledge and skills necessary to handle cases involving automobiles, trucks, buses, bicycles, pedestrians and motorcycles. If you suffer injuries due to the negligent actions of a driver, they can ensure you receive financial compensation for medical treatment, rehabilitation, loss of wages, property damage and more.
A Qualified Lawyer Is Able to Determine Who Is To Blame for the Accident
The following factors may determine negligence:
- Speeding or driving at a speed lower than the posted limit
- Failure to use turn signals
- Driving at a speed that is unsafe for conditions at the time of the accident
- Failure to obey traffic signals or signs
- Driving while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs
The Attorneys at Greenman Goldberg Raby Martinez will Handle all Aspects of Your Case Allowing You to Concentrate on Your Recovery
- Gathering and organizing all the necessary evidence, including photographs or video of the accident scene, police reports, witness statements and relevant medical reports
- Obtaining a medical lien for you if you do not have medical insurance and cannot afford to pay for your treatment
- Handling all negotiations with the insurance company
- Representing you if your case goes to court
Call the experts at 702-388-GGRM (4476) to schedule a free consultation with auto accident law firm Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, Martinez in Las Vegas.